FerMENTORS Series: Jester King
Regular price $12.49
This is a mixed culture of wild yeast and bacteria, primarily captured from Jester King’s land in Austin set in beautiful Texas Hill Country. Expect a delicate blend of fruit, pepper, spice and funk.
- Type: Yeast & lactic acid bacteria blend. Saccharomyces, Brettanomyces, and Lactobacillus cultures.
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into five gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 92%-98%
- Estimated Final pH: 3.2-3.5 (unhopped), 3.8-4.0 (hopped)
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Belgian spice, funky, sour (unhopped); varies batch-to-batch
- Flocculation: Low to medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 65F-75F (18C-24C)